Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I went to the gym early this morning 5 am
warm up:
ladder drills 10 minutes
muscle up practice..my pecs have a deep soreness from this, but I am addicted to trying!
10 KB swings ( 35 lbs)
10 back extensions
3 rounds

Crossfit Games Deadlift Event:
5 rounds for time:
5 deadlifts 185 lbs
10 burpees
7:59

The deadlifts were brutal! I dont know if it was because I am still not strong enough for 185 to feel light...or if I am still burnt out from lifting heavy DLs the other night.
I had to do single lifts at the end, with considerable rest in between
When I did the burpees, I felt like I was flying after lifting so much load!

I checked the crossfit games 2008 results..and the big girls hit this workout in 5 minutes.

got a lot of work to do..but we know this. :)
night!

No comments: